Plan your visit or become a member today! In honor of Memorial Day, we will close at 4pm on Sunday, May 28th.
- Members Free
- Adults 18-61 $ 18
- Seniors 62+ $ 15
- Youth 5-17 yrs $ 15
- Students with .edu email address and current ID $ 15
- Child Under 5 Free
- Visitors with disabilities $ 15
Museum Store Shop 42
Visit in person or shop online for museum merchandise, limited edition clothing and gifts.Shop Now
Visiting The Museum Important Information
Thu – Sun: 11 AM – 6 PM
Mon – Wed: Closed
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Eve
New Year’s Day
Parking is not available on site. Explore this list of nearby garages for parking options.
Subway: We are a short walk from the Canal Street subway station on the 1 and A/C/E lines. The nearest wheelchair accessible subway station is Chambers Street station. Visit the MTA website for details.
Bus: The M20 bus stops at or near the museum. For complete bus information, visit the MTA website.
Health and Safety
Masks are not required, but we support those who choose to wear them. Please stay home if you do not feel well. Visitors to the Jackie Robinson Museum are subject to search and screening.
Discounted admission is available for the following groups on-site at the Museum with verifying ID. For free admission and additional discounts, become a member.
- Veterans and active military personnel ($3 off)
- Capital One cardholders ($3 off)
- Museum Association members or Museum staff
- Visitors with disabilities (care partner free of charge)
Prohibited Items and Activities
To ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and the Museum’s collections, the following items and activities are not allowed during your visit:
- Explosives, firearms, knives, weapons, and toxic gases or substances
- Eating or drinking in the Museum. Water bottles must be fully sealed (no cups with straws).
- Dogs or other pets (service animals are permitted)
- Running, climbing, or sitting on exhibits or railings
- Creating a disturbance, yelling, audible music devices
- Soliciting, posting, or distributing any sign, notice, ad, or print material
- Entering any non-public area without authorization
Coat and Bag Check
Visitors are invited to check their coats and are required to check any large bags, including backpacks, laptop bags, and suitcases at the Museum’s complimentary coat check.
HOURS: 11 AM - 6 PM, Thu - Sun